Hello there again!
I know it’s been a hot minute since I last uploaded a recipe, and I truly am sorry! Last week was a busy one, and there was a lot going on. But all is well now, and I can’t wait to get back on track with making yummy food!
Tonight was my turn to make dinner, and I’ll be honest I had a hard time finding something that was new and different from what I usually like to make. After some late night searching and brainstorming, I finally found something definitely worth making!
Spicy lime Thai chicken stir-fry:
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut up
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (you can use another oil or no oil at all; I like sesame oil but it’s so expensive!)
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you’ll do:
- First, after cutting up your chicken, add oil to a pan and dust on dry seasonings (pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper) while sauteing your chicken.
- When the chicken is getting close to being done, add the chili garlic sauce, sriracha, soy sauce, oil, and lime juice into a bowl and mix well.
- Now, I added some veggies to saute as well. If you are going to add some, add them right before your chicken is done.
- After everything is done cooking, add your sauce mixture and stir it well.
- Once it is mixed well, turn off the heat and enjoy!
This recipe was ridiculously easy! I added some rice to go with it as well, and it was very filling. After all is said and done, this recipe will cost around $20. It was less for me because I already had a lot of the ingredients. However, it is great for meal prepping and family night!
I hope that if you make this you enjoy it as much as my family and I did!
Until next time friends!