Well, it’s official. I am now a real adult and a former student of Texas A&M University! So far it’s pretty nice… I’ve been simultaneously looking for jobs while enjoying my Netflix subscription. I’m trying my best to de-stress from graduation as best as possible.. And I think that my mind and my waistline will thank me. I have had so many leftover tacos and donuts this week that I’m actually craving fruits and veggies.. My body needs a redo! I’m hoping this week I will be able to get back on track, but it’s looking pretty busy so far. This week is the last week of my internship and our big opening for the project we’ve been working on is finally almost finished, and I am so excited for it!
Anyways, tonight I made these stuffed bell peppers that are so tasty! It’s a perfect date night or easy weeknight meal that’s simple enough that anyone can make!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 bell peppers (you can use whichever kind you want, I am just partial to the green ones!)
- 1 lb of ground turkey
- 1/2 cup of hot sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
What you’ll do:
- First, cook your turkey on medium high in a pan until it is done.
- While the turkey is cooking, cut the peppers in half and clean them, and place them in a baking pan.
- After the turkey is done, add the hot sauce, cheese, ranch seasoning, and turkey into a bowl and mix.
- Then, preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Once that is mixed, add the mixture into the bell pepper halves. Top with more cheese and stick them in the over for about 10-15 minutes.
- After time is up, take them out of the oven and enjoy!
The peppers should be mostly tender; I took mine out at 10 minutes because the cheese and turkey were starting to melt, so I would just eye it. Anyways, this meal probably cost me a little under $15, which for a meal that can feed at leas 4 people, that’s pretty good! I added a little bit of ranch dressing to go with it, which was so good!
I really liked this recipe and hope you’ll like it too if you try it out!
So a little note here as well.. I am thinking of new ideas to expand my little corner of the internet.. So I hope you’ll stay posted in the next few months, because I think it’s going to be amazing and I’m so excited!
Until next time friends!